Based in Central/North London and working in symmetry with another part time Front of House Coordinator, this role's primary function is to be responsible for the delivery of all front of house activities.
- Managing and being responsible for the studio and facilities on a day-to-day basis ensuring it is fit for purpose, including opening up, daily studio walk arounds and booking repairs and dealing with contractors where necessary.
- Managing and being responsible for booking and organising taxis/couriers, logging carbon data, incoming/outgoing post, ordering stationery and kitchen supplies weekly.
- Screening calls and delivering accurate messages in a prompt and professional manner.
- Managing and being responsible for being the first point of contact including meeting and greeting guests, informing staff their guests have arrived.
- Managing and being responsible for the meeting rooms ensuring they are fit for purpose including set up of all AV/IT requirements, refreshments/catering, room timekeeping and clear up.
Experience and Skills:
- At least two years' experience of working in a similar role within a creative environment.
- An intermediate use of MS Office and a basic understanding of InDesign & Photoshop would be desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of working alone and with others to a high standard.
- A clear, efficient and organised way of working
- Ability to communicate professionally with colleagues at all levels.