Unleash your design potential as a Computational Designer in London!
Our client is at the forefront of design innovation, and is looking for a creative and skilled individual to join their team and are offering a competitive salary, extensive benefits, flexible working, opportunities for professional development and the chance to work on some of the most exciting and challenging projects in the industry.
- Collaborating with the design team to create innovative architectural designs
- Using Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper to develop and implement computational design techniques
- Working on a variety of cutting-edge projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating creative design abilities with complex geometries
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper
- A passion for architecture and design
- Strong team working skills
As a Computational Designer, you will have the chance to work on projects that will shape the future of architecture, and have a direct impact on the built environment. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to take their career to the next level and make a real difference in the field of architecture.
If you're an ambitious Computational Designer looking to take the next step in your career, don't hesitate to apply! Adrem Group will work with our client to find the right candidate and give you the best opportunity to join a highly respected architecture firm. Apply today!"