We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Architect to join our team and work on prestigious advanced engineering projects in the sports + events sectors. This studio boasts a wealth of experience in designing Premier League, Championship, and European football clubs teams facilities, education buildings, hotels, leisure and stadia buildings, offices, and private one-off commissions, resulting in a diverse and stimulating work environment.
We are looking for architects with real-world experience, stadia/sports/leisure experience is a plus, but we are open to strong candidates with alternative relevant sector experience. Our projects tend to be large scale, 20,000+ sqft, and £50m+ in value. We work from initial stages up to Stage 3, then move into a design guardian/monitoring role. Our goal is to get the concepts across to the contractor as early as possible to fix a price.
- Strong design and technical detailing skills, with essential Revit experience.
- Advanced 3D capabilities.
- The ability to express ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as graphically.
- Experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and post-qualification experience.
- Experience of working on large-scale technical facilities is desirable but not essential
We offer flexible working, with the option to work 2-3 days in the office and the remainder from home. Our current software includes AutoCAD and Rhino, and we are in the process of implementing Revit.
As an Architect in this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest design quality throughout all projects and working efficiently and diligently to meet deadlines, while maintaining a strong attention to detail and maintaining high standards of work. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal and career development in a dynamic and growing business. If this sounds like an opportunity that aligns with your career goals, please submit your CV and portfolio.