Senior FF&E Designer
- West London
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Interior Designer / Decorator
Residential FF&E Designer, up to £50,000
Are you an experienced and talented FF&E Designer looking for a new challenge? We are working with a leading design firm based in London, specialising in luxury residential, who are currently seeking a Senior FF&E Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in FF&E design, with a proven track record of working on high-end commercial and residential projects. You will have a strong understanding of interior design principles, as well as an excellent eye for detail and a passion for creating beautiful and functional spaces.
- Lead FF&E design projects from concept to completion
- Conceptualise and develop design presentations
- Select and specify furniture, lighting, and accessories
- Create detailed drawings and schedules
- Collaborate with project managers and other members of the design team
- Attend project meetings and present FF&E concepts to clients
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in FF&E design
- Strong portfolio showcasing FF&E design work
- Strong AutoCAD and SketchUp skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior FF&E Designer to take their career to the next level, working on exciting and high-profile projects in London. If you are passionate about design and have a proven track record of success, we would love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and portfolio.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert