Residential FF&E Designer, up to £50,000
Are you an experienced and talented FF&E Designer looking for a new challenge? We are working with a leading design firm based in London, specialising in luxury residential, who are currently seeking a Senior FF&E Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in FF&E design, with a proven track record of working on high-end commercial and residential projects. You will have a strong understanding of interior design principles, as well as an excellent eye for detail and a passion for creating beautiful and functional spaces.
- Lead FF&E design projects from concept to completion
- Conceptualise and develop design presentations
- Select and specify furniture, lighting, and accessories
- Create detailed drawings and schedules
- Collaborate with project managers and other members of the design team
- Attend project meetings and present FF&E concepts to clients
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in FF&E design
- Strong portfolio showcasing FF&E design work
- Strong AutoCAD and SketchUp skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior FF&E Designer to take their career to the next level, working on exciting and high-profile projects in London. If you are passionate about design and have a proven track record of success, we would love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and portfolio.