Senior Interior Architect, up to £55,000 (Luxury Residential)
Your new company
Are you an experienced Senior Interior Architect with a passion for luxury residential design? We are a leading design firm based in London and we are currently seeking a Senior Interior Architect to join our medium-sized team.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years' experience in interior architecture and a portfolio to showcase this. You will have a solid understanding of architectural principles, as well as an excellent eye for detail.
- Be an integral part of the architectural design of luxury residential projects from concept to completion
- Take a design idea and make it a reality, while collaborating with designers in the studio.
- Create detailed architectural drawings and schedules using AutoCAD
- Attend project meetings and present architectural concepts to clients
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in interior architecture, with a focus on luxury residential projects
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of architectural principles
- Experience leading a team and working in a medium-sized design firm
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Interior Architect to be part of a well-established design studio. You will be adding to an already well-recognised name in the industry, giving your career a great boost. You will be working on exciting and high-profile luxury residential projects in London. If you are passionate about design and have a proven track record of success, we would love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and portfolio.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.