A large-scale, top AJ-rated practice based in the heart of central London are on the lookout for an architect to join their team working on residential projects. On offer is the chance to work on widely publicised projects, for one of the most renowned global practices. Successful applicants must be Revit-proficient, and ideally have experience of complex housing and mixed use UK projects.
- Lead an established team to help deliver multiple housing projects.
- Aid delivery of technical drawing packages using Revit.
- Manage projects and assist team members through all stages.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at all RIBA stages on large-scale projects, particularly at delivery.
- Experience in housing sector desirable.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a celebrated AJ-rated practice.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert