Global architecture practice known for their unique design and multi-award winning projects are looking for experienced BIM coordinators and BIM managers to join their Central London team. Working as part of a large team you will be responsible for the coordination and deliverables of key UK and international projects. This practice hires only the best in the industry and you will have the opportunity to benefit from world-class knowledge.
- Work in the BIM team as part of a larger team within the practice.
- Daily model management and maintenance.
- Coordination of BIM model.
- Managing and updating BIM project documents.
- Mentoring and training other members of the team
Skills and Experience
- Degree in architecture, architectural technology, or another relevant subject
- Revit exam-based certification is beneficial
- Required technical skills
- Advanced proven knowledge of Autodesk Revit and other relevant BIM authoring packages
- Familiarity with design applications such as Rhino. Experience with Revit interoperability is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of Dynamo / Grasshopper is highly beneficial
- Experience with model federation and coordination.
- Experience of delivering projects to relevant BIM standards (ISO19650, etc.)
- Experience with large scale projects and teams
- Experience of managing a BIM team working across multiple projects and initiatives would be required for senior positions