This studio boasts a nurturing, inclusive and social office culture and excellent benefits package. If you are a Bid Coordinator with experience in the preparation/submission of bids and have a passion for working in a creative environment then this role could be for you! Key Responsibilities
- Plan and lead the practice’s bid and tender submissions at pre-qualification (SQ or PQQ) and invitation to tender (ITT) stages and on all other required stages.
- Work closely with the Partner for New Business, Project Partners, Heads of Teams, and Senior Project Leaders to deliver compelling, compliant, written proposal responses, working to specified deadlines.
- Liaise with, and coordinate inputs of busy project technical staff from across the practice’s UK studios so that their input can be gathered to support responses.
- Prepare drafts, sourcing and adapting similar previous responses as necessary, reviewing and revising copy as appropriate to ensure contributions respond to the Tender questions and requirements.
- Set up and manage the studio’s reusable library of text including staff CV’s and project information.
- Obtain, coordinate, and incorporate inputs from external parties in timely fashion.
- Arrange for review(s) and approval of bid content prior to submission in line with quality requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of coordinating and writing bids / tenders from start to submission.
- A track record of delivering high quality outputs.
- Experience of the Construction sector would be an advantage.
- Proven commitment to high performance and dedicated to own professional learning and development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships at all levels across the practice.
- A graphical eye and strong attention to detail and accuracy. A strong understanding of how to effectively dissect and analyse client and bid requirements and develop response plans for technical questions.