An established studio in West London is actively seeking a Studio Manager to join their growing team. This company offers garden design services, planting design and plant sourcing, styling and project administration to private clients in London and the surrounding area as well as the rest of the UK and overseas. As well as working directly for private clients, they also work closely with interior designers and architects with the main focus on the residential sector.
This role of Studio Manager is a central pivotal role as you will be the first point of contact within the studio for clients, prospective clients, journalists, and other design professionals such as architects and interior designers. The role will see you undertake some of the following responsibilities :-
• General administration including checking emails, taking telephone calls, filing and keeping client files up to date, ensuring all office equipment is ordered and organizing all company events etc.
• Marketing and PR including keeping websites and socials up to date, helping with photographic shoots in completed garden and all general PR organisation.
• Project administration and client work like helping with project admin, liaising with the landscape contractors on all aspects of the project, sourcing plants for planting plans for clients and dealing with other issues including planning permissions and structural issues.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills/attributes :-
• Project management and the ability to manage projects closely with the design team
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Competence in all Microsoft 365, Photoshop and InDesign
• Good understanding of social marketing including Twitter and Instagram
• A good team player who can build effective working relationships within the studio and with architects, contractors and clients
If this seems like something you would be interested in please do get in touch today!!