FRAME is proudly working alongside a High-End Workplace Product Design company to recruit for a Junior Space Planner/ Interior Product Designer.
As a Junior Space Planner/ Interior Product Designer, your daily tasks will be split equally across space planning, product design, support presentations, client coordination and business development.
You will be working on all stages of the projects, assisting the Senior team members in meeting directly with clients, developing their ideas into concept designs all the way through to delivery.
This studio that is based in the heart of London works closely with each individual client on a fully bespoke basis.
If you are looking to join a vibrant, friendly team with a great working environment, this role is for you! Role & Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Assisting on the development of space layouts, elevations and joinery packages.
- Assisting on the development of project schedules including research (Furniture, decorative lighting and finishes).
- Quick 3D model sketches during design stages.
- Preparing client presentations.
- Assisting with general correspondence with contractors, suppliers and third parties.
- Liaising effectively with the Team Leader regarding workload planning and timescales.
- Ability to prepare and submit (with assistance) statutory applications i.e planning, advertising, building control.
- This is an entry level position, so would take
- Experience in interior architecture and ability to produce technical drawings
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Ideally have experience in Solidworks
- Hand sketching or photomontage and collage abilities would be advantageous
- Basic understanding of Mac would be useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary of £25,000 – £30,000
- Career development and joining a vibrant team in the heart of London
- The opportunity for the role to develop into many different positions