- £25000-35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Mar 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
A well regarded architecture and design practice who recently won an award for being one of the 'Best Places to Work' in the Sunday Times would like to bring in an enthusiastic, efficient and well organised Office Coordinator to their Shoreditch studio. The Office Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of front of house and providing a high level of service both internally and externally.
- Reception - answering phones, taking accurate messages as required, greeting visitors, maintaining the meeting room diary, booking couriers, opening and franking post, preparing refreshments for internal and external meetings.
- Office Support - general filing, attending monthly social and culture forum, organising staff gifts and cards, general filing and archiving.
- Admin Support to Associate Directors - arranging travel and accommodation, presentation admin support, typing letters, leasing with suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- Can-do attitude and an excellent telephone manner
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience with Mac (preferable though not essential), Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign
- Highly professional and able to multi-task effectively
- Remains calm under pressure
- Strong team player, with collaborative working style
This stand-alone role with wider help from the business support team is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work in an administration/front of house role within a creative and friendly environment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert