FRAME are currently looking for a talented Point of Sale Graphic Designer to join a High-End Luxury brand experience design studio based in the heart of London.
Working with some of the world’s most recognised and prestigious brands, such as Heineken, Macallan, Dalmore and Baileys, the company provides design expertise for retail interiors, exhibitions, and events.
Our client is looking for someone that is inquisitive, imaginative, passionate and skilled. They often spend their days orchestrating ideas, crafting stories and creating living, breathing worlds for brands. They are constantly looking for the next best creative idea and need someone who craves inspiration and are curious. The role:
The most important thing for this position is for the successful candidate to have had a few years of experience working with 3DS Max and production artwork, as they will be creating point of sale items such as tent cards and posters.
Working on both smaller and larger projects, permanent to pop up, point of sale (POS) to complete immersive experiences, they work closely with their clients to develop, define and translate brand values to deliver meaningful, effective and completely unforgettable work.Skills and experience:
- Over 3 years’ experience working with 3D Studio Max
- A strong desire to improve your design skills and learn the best new ways to develop products
- Experience working on high end luxury brands
- Good knowledge of design concepts
- Experience making functional prototypes
- Strong 3d modelling skills, ideally with Solidworks knowledge
- Good rendering skills
- Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign, and other Adobe Creative Suite software experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- WFH until January, then it will be Hybrid working
- The chance to work with some of the biggest retail projects
- 28 days holiday + Christmas break
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and Portfolio today!
Please note – you must have the Right to work in the UK and have a valid passport for travel.