FRAME is recruiting for a Junior Urban Designer for an Architecture consultancy based in Central London.
My client is an award-winning multi-disciplinary practice comprising expertise across Architecture, Masterplanning, Retail, F&B, Aviation, Branding and Wayfinding. Owned by one of the world's largest Architecture consultancies, this company enjoy the look and feel of a smaller firm, with the added security of a larger business.
For this role we are looking for someone who:
- Ideally has a background in Masterplanning, or Urban Design
- Experience working on largescale Retail, F&B or Aviation projects
- Experience working on international projects, ideally with some client facing experience
- Has excellent presentation skills, using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Rhino is a plus
This role will entail:
- Working on large scale Masterplanning, Experiential and Urban Design projects internationally
- Liaising with top Architecture, Consultancy and Engineering firms to bring their projects to life
- Presenting ideas to high profile clients, including country governments, blue chip organisations and UHNWI
- Reviewing and editing masterplan drawings and reports
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right person. Some international travel may be needed also. A full hybrid working policy is also in place.
In addition to a fantastic working environment, the following benefits are also available:
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus Christmas break
- Continued personal development fund
- Pension scheme
- Annual salary reviews
- Discretionary yearly bonus
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your up to date CV and a portfolio of your work (PDF format, 9mb limit).