Senior Interior Architect
- Sketch Recruitment
- London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 16 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Interior Designer / Decorator
Senior Interior Architect
Location - London
Salary - £DOE
We are looking for a highly creative and talented Senior Interior Architect to work on large scale luxury retail projects in China.
You will have: -
- a minimum 8 years of luxury design experience delivering mixed-use projects globally.
- Strong visual storytelling skills, naturally igniting great rapport and adapting style to all levels.
- Superb knowledge of materials and finishes, confidently take responsibility from concept to completion.
- Able to confidently take responsibility in leading CD, SD & DD package delivery programming resources and workload.
- Able to confidently assist the associate in the design and production of interior or architectural projects within the office.
- Manage and mentor a small group, leading and motivating them towards deadlines.
- Consider the relationship between creativity and technical design as fluid. - Collaborative with other disciplines such as signage, installation, and branding.
- Expert level knowledge of Rhino and AutoCAD required (Visualisation/ FF&E delivery expertise preferred)
- Knowledge of REVIT preferred. - Previous experience working for an international firm.
Please get in touch for more information with firstname.lastname@example.org
Sketch is a specialist in the Architectural and Interior Design recruitment industry, sourcing professionals from our London offices.
Our clients typically fall within in Architectural Practices, Interior Design studios, Retail Design & Branding, Real Estate, Construction, Engineering, Developers, Client-side, Urban Designers, Landscape Architects and 3D Visualisation specialists. We passionately believe in a targeted and honest approach to our business whether sourcing for a part qualified position through to a Board Director.
By listening carefully to your needs, we are able to offer a tailored and focused approach, resulting in long-term established relationships with clients and candidates alike. Our detailed market knowledge combined with a consideration for our audience’s culture and nuances is fundamental to the business.
If you are a job seeker or in pursuit of new staff, then please do not hesitate to contact us, whether for an informal conversation or something more specific.
- 0207 078 0778
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert