An award-winning, AJ Top 100 practice with over 15 studios across the globe is hiring urgently for a Project Lead to join their Transport team.
Their Transport team is involved in the design of a wide variety of transportation hubs across the UK. They are involved in all stages of design, from early concept, including interior design, through to technical detailing and construction supervision. They have an exciting opportunity for an ARB-registered Project Lead Architect to join the busy creative studio in London. You would be working as part of the larger UK-based transport team to lead, develop and deliver groundbreaking transport projects.
See below for more information!
- Proven post-qualification experience as a transport project lead
- Experience of working on large-scale, complex projects within the transport sector. Experience of Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester airport locations would be advantageous.
- Technical proficiency, with experience of developing detailed design through to construction information.
- A team player with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Graphic design presentation skills, including knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp etc., would be beneficial.
- Ability to liaise with other consultants and construction professionals, to create technical solutions and resolve client and contractor queries.
- Detailed working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and British and industry standards.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit.
Please reach our ASAP with your CV and Portfolio to discuss the role in more detail. We are arranging interviews next week!