FRAME is partnered with an architectural practice that is seeking a Project Architect or a Senior Architect to join their team. This company is dedicated to excellence in delivering practical and high-quality design and offer a highly competitive package. They have experience in commercial, healthcare and education sectors but predominately specialise in Healthcare projects, so an interest must be there.
They are offering a highly competitive package and this position has the potential for the right candidate to develop in the organisation. Their work is frequently recognised for excellence.As a Project Architect/ Senior Architect your role and responsibilities will include:
On offer are some fantastic benefits including:
- You will be leading teams and running projects, so should be confident in chairing project team meetings as well as managing project teams
- Being comfortable in a front-facing role looking after clients
- Be confident in most/ all RIBA stages, particularly in technical/ delivery and on-site experience
- Experience with client facing
- You will need to have experience with using Revit
- Looking for past project experience in 1 off Residential/ Healthcare/ Education/ Transport/1 off Residential projects/Datacenter
- Salary dependent on experience
- Interest in Healthcare or prior experience working in this sector
• Life assurance with Legal and general • Statutory workplace Pension plan – 3%/5% • Monthly Social activities - Including Summer & Christmas social full day outings • Ride-to-Work-scheme • Weekly CPD’s, coffee tea & fruit • 23.5 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Includes 3.5 bonus days between Christmas and New Year • Annual leave allowance to increase above our current allowance - After 3 years of employment you are given 2 extra days - After 5 years of employments your allowance increases by 4 extra days - After 7 years of employment your allowance increases to the maximum of 6 extra days on top of our standard annual leave allowance • Up to £2000 contribution for Part 3 fee’s, plus 10 days study leave • Up to £500 contribution to short term courses available, T&C’s apply • Up to £5000 contribution to long term courses available with T&C’s. • “Refer an Architect” to us and you will receive £750 (net) after their 3 month probation period •RIBA & ARB Annual leave membership paid for by MPA • Flexible hours & Agile working practices in place
If you are interested in the above architectural role please apply with your CV and portfolio and we will be in touch.