FRAME is partnered with an innovative Architectural practice to hire a BIM Coordinator. The practice is at the forefront of BIM and understands the benefits new technology can bring to the design process for their clients.
Utilising the latest Revit Architecture technology, and with over a decade of experience and extensive knowledge, our client is now looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their progressive and award-winning studio in North London.
You will join a team where your work environment promises to be exciting and interactive and that nurtures creativity and enthusiasm. The studio creates places with personality and purpose, that are well-made, well-used and well-loved. Their values underpin how they work, and how they pursue this goal. As the BIM Coordinator your role and responsibilities will include:
On offer are some fantastic benefits including:
- Initiate and maintain projects in accordance with ISO19650 standards including the formulation and development of project specific BIM documents including BIM Execution Plans, TIDPs, MIDPs and Responsibility Matrices
- Develop baseline volume strategy for projects and lead production of Revit Project Information Models (PIMs)
- Initiate and maintain COBie UK compliant Asset Information Models (AIMs)
- Manage PIMs health in terms of warnings, meta-data and structure of information
- Lead BIM Kick-off Meetings with Design Team
- Manage Information Exchange protocols and deliverables (RVT/IFC/NWC/NWD)
- Lead and manage coordination between consultants in Navisworks Manage
- Lead coordination workshops and track/report clashes and communicate to Design
- Team/Contractor through accurate reporting.
- Assist in the production of bespoke project Revit families
- Salary - £40,000 - £56,000 per annum depending on experience
- Working in the office Monday and Wednesday and the rest from home
- 24 days annual leave a year (4 taken at Christmas) + bank holidays
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- Staff profit share scheme (bonuses)
- Payment of annual professional subscriptions
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Hybrid working
- Interest free season travel loans
- Paid and unpaid study leave options
- CPD sessions
- 3 days study leave per annum
- Private medical
- Plus much more!
If you are interested in the BIM Coordinator role please apply with your CV and we will be in touch.