Creative Architectural Assistants for Small Award Winning Firm
- £26000-30000 per annum
- Closing date
- 17 Mar 2023
- Job position
- Assistant, Associate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Technician
Award-winning and notable boutique studio in central London is looking for a couple of talented assistants to work on current and upcoming projects. This team of 20, just moved into a new swish office in one of the most architecturally interesting buildings in east London and have completed quality refurbishment projects, across high end residential, hotels and commercial, often in listed contexts. This is an opportunity for a talented, bright and engaged assistant to contribute their skills to enviable projects across all stages, learn quickly and begin to carve a career for themselves.
- Assist senior and associate architects on a range of London-based schemes across RIBA stages 1-6.
- Assist in production of planning, tender and construction information in MicroStation / Revit.
- 3D modelling in Rhino
- Putting together project documentation in InDesign
- Contribute to design discussions.
Skills and Experience
- Part I / Part II qualified with a strong academic record.
- Excellent presentation and graphical skills with an exceptionally high quality portfolio of personal, professional and/or academic work.
- Rigorous approach to design with the ability to interrogate ideas.
- Good organisational skills and and eagerness to engage and learn.
- Proactive with lots of initiative.
- Working knowledge of MicroStation and/or Revit.
- Good 3D modelling skills in Rhino.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert