Establishing themselves in the late 90's, this small studio with an award winning portfolio of crafted and contemporary intervention and refurbishments is looking for a project architect. With an emphasis on education and community projects and with a strong ethos underpinned by materiality and sustainability, this studio work with key London clients and you will be taking ownership of your own project/s.
- Lead a small design team on mixed scale projects across education, mixed use and housing.
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders and external consultant teams.
- Report to associates on project timeline and programme.
- Oversee and manage the production of information in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect from a design focused background.
- Experience within the education sector would be beneficial however quality built project experience across any sector will be considered.
- An interest in refurbishment and re-use.
- Proven experience leading projects at design and delivery stages.
- Experience leading internal and external teams and desire to take on a management role.
- Excellent revit knowledge with practical experience.