Are you an experienced Architect looking to progress with your career? This role could be for you. This role would be ideal for an Architect with experience working on refurbishment and adaptive re-use projects in London. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to make a bigger impact at an exciting and growing studio.
- Report to the Director on the day-to-day running of numerous projects.
- Lead liaison with client, local authorities, external consultants and contractor teams.
- Oversee and manage the production of planning documents and technical packages.
- Contribute to practice management.
- Lead by example.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III Architect with demonstrable project-leading experience on multiple projects
- Experience on the workplace or leisure sector would be an advantage
- Excellent client facing, coordination and team management experience.
- A passion for adaptive re-use and refurbishment projects, often on listed buildings and/or within conservation areas .
- Desire to be part of a close-knit and growing family run practice.