are currently working with a Luxury Food and Beverage studio, based in London, to recruit a Midweight / Senior Interior Designer.
As a Midweight / Senior Interior Designer you will be responsible for seeing designs through from the concept feasibility through to the handover, acting as the main point of contact to the clients, contractors and suppliers. Through the project the chosen applicant will be responsible for the project team and will oversee the distribution of the workload to the necessary team members. Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop
- Excellent understanding of materials and suppliers, including price points
- Strong concept design and development skills – highlighting floorplans, elevations and visuals
- Scheduling and budgeting knowledge, procurement will be considered bonus.
- Confident liaising with clients, experience attending client meetings and able to represent your designs
- Experience working on High End / Luxury Restaurant / F&B projects (Ideally 3-6 years)
- Strong eye to detail
- Ability to track project hours and deliverables
- Experience meeting with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Strong team player with collaborative working attitude
- Ability to design bespoke lighting and furniture preferred, although not essential
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Working in a collaborative and social studio
- Mid-sized studio
- Strong team relationships and a great company culture
- Specialising in Luxury projects within the Food and Beverage Sector
- Growing due to amazing projects, both in the UK and international!
Please note – you must have the Right to Work in the UK.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!