Revit Architect or Senior Technician
- £18-25 per hour
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Job position
- Assistant, Associate
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
An award-winning studio in east London is on the lookout for a Revit Architect or Senior Technician to join the team on a long-term contract basis. The studio deals in contemporary residential and commercial architecture across the UK, and is based in a creative workspace that encourages collaboration. On offer is the chance to work at the construction stages on a multiresidential project based in London.
- Work within an established team to deliver drawing packages and production information for a residential project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent, or an experienced architectural technician
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards on housing/commercial projects.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for housing projects in the UK.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have worked on design-led UK projects in the past
- Must have an aptitude for hard work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
You will need to include technical samples to be considered for this role. We only require a selection of your best projects in pdf format (10Mb or less).
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert