BIM Manager for Top Tier AJ100 Studio
- £55000-65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
A prestigious studio with an award winning portfolio is looking to hire their first in house BIM Manager to join their team of 100. Working on local and international projects, this practice is looking for someone to support their internal architecture and interior design teams and increase workflows, standards, and implementation of BIM across the practice. If you are passionate about BIM and want to work in a high end, fast paced and creative environment that is driven collaboratively across disciplines this may be the exciting next step you are looking for in your career.
- Develop strategies for project workflows and maintain BIM models along with supporting documents.
- Manage BIM deliverables and assist with project delivery.
- Automate BIM processes for efficiency.
- Assist Architectural and Interior design teams with quality control and set company design standards.
- Assist the office in transitioning from Vectorworks.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced experience and knowledge of CAD applications.
- A background as a lead coordinator or manager would be Ideal, be it within architecture, construction, or design.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
If you are a proactive soul and want to join a social studio with excellent benefits in one of the coolest warehouses in London, this could be for you!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert