Visualisation Application Specialist
A large and leading architecture practice known for their award-winning work across most sectors is looking for a visualisation application specialist to join its central London office. You will be working across disciplines in a practice wide role to support, promote, manage and up-skill in visualisation workflows, programmes and technicalities. This team who rarely open their doors to hire are known for their advanced benefits, diverse and inclusive workforce and low turnover, one not to be missed!
- Take the lead on the practice's use and strategy for architectural visualistion.
- Promote the relevant use of tools
- Manage the development of visualisation assets and libraries.
- Training and development of staff.
Skills and Experience
- A background in and knowledge of architecture visualiasiton from briefing to production.
- Good understanding of workflows and tools including 3DS Max, Vray, ForestPack, Anima, Unreal Engine etc.
- Eagerness to promote best practice and inspire others.
- Confident presenting with strong communication skills.
Salary range depending on experience. This studio welcome applications from candidates with varying experience working in visualisation and image production.
Aaron is open to candidates with relatively no experience, but ideally, they would have a few years working either in a visualisation studio/Architectural studio or in image production.
Apply for Visualisation Application Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert