Established architect with revit to run projects at AJ100 studio.
- £50000-55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Job position
- Associate, Board member
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
Prestigious AJ100 design studio in east London is looking for a Senior Architect with Revit to join them. With award-winning schemes across most sectors, and a recent growth period and re-structure, this is a great opportunity to run significant schemes for key London clients. This studio, underpinned by contemporary and sensitive re-use, has no prescriptive 'house' style allowing confident and ambitious designers to put their stamp on things and carve a career for themselves. Also known for a social, flexible and supportive environment, these are opportunities not to be missed!
- Oversee a team on high end projects, circa £30mill+.
- Liaise with client and DTM's.
- Manage the production of planning, detailed design and tender documentation in revit.
- Report to associate/director on programme and budget.
- Coordinate with authorities, consultants and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully-qualified Part III architect with significant experience running projects simultaneously.
- A considered portfolio of high-end contemporary projects, ideally across commercial and/or housing/mixed use.
- Excellent technical understanding with demonstrable detailing, coordination and site experience.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of revit including experience working on live projects.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert