Technical Architect with Revit for small but highly regarded studio.
Are you capable of delivering 100 unit housing schemes in revit? Always stuck on the back end of projects and want to break back into design? Establishing themselves in the late 90's, this small studio with an award winning portfolio is looking to hire an architect to run a housing scheme that has just gained planning. Once underway, you will have the opportunity to lead the design of other crafted projects in the office; within but not limited to, education, mixed use and community led schemes, often with an element of contemporary intervention and refurbishment.
- Day to day lead on a new build 100 unit housing scheme.
- Report to associate/studio director on project timeline.
- Coordination with contractors and consultants,
- Oversee a team of 2 on production information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced architect with demonstrable UK experience in a technical job- running role.
- Experience working on mid - large scale housing schemes in the UK at RIBA stages 3–6.
- Experience supervising works on site and liaising with contractors.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with considerable practical experience.
Apply for Technical Architect with Revit for small but highly regarded studio.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert