Sustainability Technical Manager
Exciting and rare opening at leading AJ100 practice to drive the sustainability strategy and deliverables across the practice. Working in a central team under the head of environmental design you will have the opportunity to contribute to a range of large complex projects. Design-led but commercially astute, this studio operates an open and flexible working environment and invests in their staff at every level to help them achieve their career goals.
- Report to head of sustainability and lead a team of environmental designers.
- Drive innovative sustainability-led solutions to detailed design and construction of projects across the practice
- Lead post-occupancy studies in relation to sustainability.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect / built environment professional with significant professional experience
- Experience of working at RIBA stage 3-5 on large complex buildings in the UK using different procurement methods
- Significant experience detailing and specifying high performance buildings methods and materials.
- Expert knowledge and an interest in further developing an understanding in environmental policies and rating systems including BREEAM, WELL, SKA, LEED etc
- NBS Specifications.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert