A highly recognisable international design studio in north London is seeking an architectural technician with extensive interiors experience. The role offers the opportunity to work on highly detailed projects and has the potential to grow into a management position.
- Participate in the development of drawing packages at various stages.
- Assist the design team with continuity of design intent through construction documentation.
- Meet any and all deadlines to ensure a smooth running of the project.
- Work across a range projects assisting on the technical design, coordination and construction. Production of information in AutoCAD.
Skills & Experience
- BA in Interior Design/Architecture or related field.
- Previous experience within high-end residential and hospitality interiors.
- Proven experience in producing detailed drawing packages.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD.
This is an exceptional contract opportunity that is likely to extend, apply with your CV and sample portfolio to interview immediately.