Head of Transport and Infrastructure
- £80000-100000 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Job position
- Head of
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Senior Management
A global multidisciplinary company are looking for someone to lead their Transport and Infrastructure team from their central London office. You may currently be an Associate Director / Director within an architectural practice specialising in infrastructure contemplating your next move. This will be a great step up into a structured and stable company who worked across different sectors. You must be from a UK infrastructure background and understand clients such as TFL and Network Rail, their standards, and how work is secured through this market. This company do have a global reach and international experience will also be valued.
- Mentor, manage and lead a team of over 50 designers, architects and project staff.
- Oversee operations with the support of the businesses' shared services including HR and finance.
- Represent the organisation in the wider industry.
- Win new work.
- Ensure a high-standard of design is maintained
- Work alongside other sectors and national leads within the company.
Skills and Experience
- You should have prior experience in a senior leadership role within a top tier architecture practice.
- You should have experience working on UK infrastructure projects
- Excellent people management skills.
- Experience managing operations, including HR and finance.
- Design excellency and integrity.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
Apply for Head of Transport and Infrastructure
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert