London Lead for Emerging Global Practice
- £70000-90000 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Senior Management
This practice has a healthy amount of international work in the pipeline and are looking for an experienced Architect to help them establish the UK London market, both running existing projects and winning work. You will have the opportunity to further your career at the top of this global company, and add value by bringing your expertise to the table. You will enjoy being the business development person, both presenting to clients and winning work. You should have a background from a prestigious design studio. This practice is already winning awards and good design should be important to you.
- To help build a dynamic top-rate architectural team.
- To take ownership and responsibility for London and UK projects.
Skills and Requirements
- A knowledge of local contacts would be ideal, but not essential (commercial and residential).
- A history of successfully delivering commercial and resi schemes in London.
The practice promises fresh thinking, cutting-edge design, and a collaborative mindset. This role would suit someone with an adaptable personality and positive mindset and it presents a brilliant opportunity for the right person.
Apply for London Lead for Emerging Global Practice
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert