Senior Associate/Associate Director
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Job position
- Board member
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
A global multidisciplinary consultancy have a gap for a ‘number 2’ within their residential team. This successful and stable company works across sectors; commercial, workplace, transport, energy to name a few, and they are looking for a Senior Associate or Associate Director to work alongside their National Lead to grow and develop their presence within the UK residential market. You will be overseeing the team and be involved in the running of projects.
- Mentor, manage and help to lead a team.
- Help to oversee operations with the support of the businesses' shared services.
- Represent the organisation in the wider industry.
- Ensure a high-level of design execution.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a senior leadership role.
- ARB registered Architect
- Portfolio and proven successful experience within the UK residential market.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Willingness to immerse yourself into the wider design industry.
- Design excellency and integrity.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert