To bridge the gap between the Director and Senior Architects this is a rare leadership role responsible for concept design and ensuring quality design development through later stages. You would be part of a leadership team managing 30 architects and designers within a multidisciplinary environment including interiors, landscape and masterplanning. Other Associates you would be working with include department heads, and you would form part of a management team that ensures award winning projects are executed maintaining initial concept design quality. To be considered for this position you must come from an elite practice and have designed world-stage projects.
- Manage a design team to produce a world stage projects in the middle east.
- To take on a ‘design guardian’ role, to ensure design quality is maintained throughout a project.
- Concept design leadership
- Team management
- To work with the wider leadership team across practice.
Skills and Requirements
- Part III architectural qualification, UK or international
- Portfolio and experience running global scale design projects
Dubai is tax free, family relocation package negotiable, sun is guaranteed!