Director - Global Designer
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Job position
- Board member, Chair
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
This internationally minded ‘name’ are open to receiving candidates from diverse backgrounds and sector experience. You may have come back to London from abroad or looking from the next step up from your current practice. You will need to demonstrate a ‘world stage’ portfolio of elite design projects, sectors could include cultural, sports, education, commercial or heath/life sciences as an example. The numeration package is outstanding at the top band of this practice, and you will be welcomed into a friendly, ambitious outgoing environment.
- Manage various projects and teams
- To work within the leadership team across practice.
- Be responsible for fees/resourcing/practice management duties
- Client engagement
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with post Part III experience.
- Experience running cutting-edge schemes.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.
Apply for Director - Global Designer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert