Revit Contractor for prestigious design studio - 3 Months
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £18-30 per hour
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Architectural Technician
A rare opening has arisen in one of Europe’s most prestigious design studios for a soon-to-be-published scheme. This cultural project in the heart of London will bolster any CV! The practice is looking for one or two contractors to help them with various drawing packages on Revit, you could be a Part II or Part III. This will initially be for three months but could be extended through the summer.
- To join the production team working on a set of packages for a culturally significant London project.
- To communicate well within a team of designers.
Skills and Experience
- Part II, Part III or equivalent.
- Some RIBA post stage 4 experience.
- Revit is essential.
This Stirling Prize-winning practice is a sought-after name for any architect. Get your foot in the door!
Apply for Revit Contractor for prestigious design studio - 3 Months
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert