Project Architect for boutique firm with family feel
Boutique studio who have recently moved to EC2 is looking for architects ready to take on projects. With an enviable portfolio of beautifully crafted mixed-use, commercial and hospitality projects from £8mill up to £75mill, and a promising pipeline both at initial stages and going to site, this studio are looking to add a key member to their team. You will be in a coordination role, running teams on packages or projects (dependent on experience) with the opportunity to climb the ladder of a medium-sized studio who promote from within.
- Day to lead on a high-end, mixed-use/commercial refurbishment project.
- Liaise directly with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Oversee packages for planning, building control and construction in Microstation / Revit.
- Strive to ensure quality of design output is not compromised.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III/equivalent ideally with relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience across RIBA stages with mixed-use/commercial refurbishments in zone 1 an adavantage.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role with team management experience (up to 2 designers).
- From a design-focused background with a strong career record.
- Excellent design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Excellent technical understanding with experience post-stage three essential.
- Site experience.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Practical Revit experience.
Apply for Project Architect for boutique firm with family feel
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert