We are hiring for one of our B Corp client in Central London. They are an employee owned practice which means its run with the best interests of its employees - which we can vouch for as we have placed multiple people here and can honestly say they have a very high staff retention. Their portfolio of projects is deliberately diverse across a wide range of sectors, scales and complexities in both the public and private sector. They are well known for their projects across workplace, arts/culture, education, masterplanning and sustainability. Climate action at the heart of their business, they even give their staff extra holidays to use low-carbon travel!
To be considered for this role you must tick the below;
- ARB registered Architect ( newly qualified or up to 3 year's PQE )
- REVIT experience
- Proven work experience across commercial / workplace projects
- Experienced with planning stages and RIBA stage 3 & 4
- Masterplanning experience would be advantageous
- BRIGHT personality and enthusiasm
For more information on the practice please reach out directly - this is a really exciting time for our client as they have such a busy pipeline of work for 2023. So we are looking to interview ASAP !