A well-established design agency known for creating contemporary and current branded environments for both retail and hospitality clients are looking for a junior and middleweight designer to join their growing team.
This studio has a thoughtful approach and create a range of spaces from shops, restaurants, museums, cafes, and bars internationally.
This studio offers hybrid working and career development through exposure to project, people and processes, build strengths in core skills and, in turn, increase contribution to the design and project delivery process.
- Ability to interpret a client brief and produce a well-thought-out concept and layout plan in response
- Clearly articulate and sell-in ideas to clients and senior team members
- Produce design documentation, including construction methods for joinery, partitions, metalwork, etc.
- Mark-up CAD drawings for juniors/interns to assist
- Conduct basic measured site surveys
- Prepare design presentations
- Project coordination and liaising with both client and contractors
- Ability to work within the timelines and fee constraints of a project
- Contribute to internal design reviews of current trends, opportunities, and insights
Skills & Experience:
- Hold the RTW in the UK
- BA in Interior Design or similar / relevant equivalent
- Proficient in Vectorworks, SketchUp or hand-drawing and AdobeCS
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident client-facing skills
- Familiarity with building regulations and planning issues and ability to address relevant matters
Apply with your CV and pdf. portfolio to be considered.