An international Architectural and design studio are looking for a Revit literate Senior Interior Designer to join their growing team in their London office. They were established over 7 decades ago and during this period have accumulated a wide portfolio of projects across the UK and internationally consisting of residential, hospitality, retail, commercial, leisure and many more. The practice is conveniently situated in a bustling and cosmopolitan location near major transport hubs in central London.
This role will involve you working on commercial workplace projects and some more of your responsibilities will include the following :-
• Responsible for work drawings, specifications, cost estimates and coordinated delivery for projects.
• You will be required to take on some responsibility and to take the lead on some projects along with managing some junior designers.
• May represent the project or practice as the primary contact for client interaction
• Regularly schedules, attends and leads regular project or user group meetings and interacts with project team to develop an understanding of the specific clients project criteria
To be considered for this role you need the following skills/attributes :-
• Corporate fit-out + Workplace strategy experience
• Minimum 7 years professional experience
• Must have AutoCAD and/or Revit experience
• Onsite experience is essential
• Project + resource management experience is required
• A good understanding of the design and technical needs of a project
• Excellent communication skills in spoken, written and graphic form
If you have the ability to collaborate effectively with fantastic attention to detail and work well under pressure, are self-motivated and able to work as part of a team then don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply today!