BIM Coordinator required for an expanding internationally focused design studio based in Berkshire
- White Space
- circa £45,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Job position
- Advisor, Associate, Manager, Qualified / Chartered, Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
Due to a continued increase in workload this established planning and design practice is looking to hire a suitably experienced BIM Coordinator to join their expanding ambitious team in Reading. This practice has an exciting wide portfolio of projects across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and America so you will not get bored! Their current portfolio is primarily Middle Eastern based with several major design projects underway ranging from strategic masterplanning through to the detailed design stage.
This BIM Coordinator role will see you be an integral part of the Architecture team and will report directly to the Technical Director, while undertaking several wider responsibilities including the following:-
- Collaborate with project teams to establish BIM goals and objectives, and ensure that they are met in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide technical support and training to project teams on BIM software and processes
- Manage the BIM data and ensure its accuracy and completeness throughout the project lifecycle
- Coordinate and manage the integration of BIM models from multiple disciplines
- Act as a liaison between project teams and external stakeholders to ensure the exchange of BIM data and information is seamless and effective
- Ensure that project teams comply with all BIM requirements, including quality control, project delivery and model management
- Monitor BIM technology advancements and recommend improvements to enhance the company’s BIM processes and standards
- Assist with management of software licensing with the Studio Manager
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills/attributes:-
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a BIM Coordination role
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Vectorworks, BIM360, Navisworks and Rhino
- Experience with BIM standards, including BS1192 and PAS 1192-2
- Middle East project experience would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shows willingness and enthusiasm, actively contribute and be seen as a team player
A competitive salary is on offer along with a range of benefits and an attractive pension scheme. If this role sounds perfect for you, then do not hesitate to apply today!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Apply for BIM Coordinator required for an expanding internationally focused design studio based in Berkshire
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert