An established medium size architectural practice is urgently seeking an experienced Project Architect to join their growing team in their leafy west London based studio. This 20-strong practice boasts a diverse portfolio of medium to large scale projects all over the UK across many sectors including residential, cultural, mixed-use, commercial and many more. This studio is situated in bustling central London walking distance from major train stations.
This Project Architect role will see you run projects under the supervision of the Associate or Senior Architect, some responsibilities will include the following:
- Overseeing the administration part of projects
- Run client meetings while taking account of the minutes and chasing actions
- Detailing and construction drawing skills
- Site inspections and reporting
- Liaising with consultants and contractors
- Communicate design issues and solutions directly to client
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills/attributes:-
- ARB and RIBA registered
- Minimum 10 years post qualified professional experience
- Experience in high-end residential layouts, construction stage and site experience is essential
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and Excel
- Ability to manage workloads under time pressure
This studio provides a competitive salary with great additional benefits. They promote a highly collaborative work environment and great social aspect to the studio – including several social events during the year.
If this is something you would be interested in, please do get in touch today!!!