An AJ award-winning, extremely flexible and collaborative studio is now on the lookout for a talented project coordinator to join it's ranks on an initial fixed term contract. This practice is synonymous with producing ground-breaking designs, winning prolific work predominately in the transport, education and mixed use sectors globally. If you have extensive experience aiding in the coordination and running of complex projects internationally then this role is for you!
- Work across multiple, exciting international projects advising on project solutions
- Work closely with the project director, analysing project objectives and troubleshooting issues
- Monitor general administrative duties, and monitor risk assessments
- Attend meetings and advise clients and teams on strategies
- Experienced with time-sheets, health and safety procedures and other general administrative duties
- Skilled with both team and client communication and management
- Demonstrable experience working on complex projects
- Proficiency in Primavera and Cemar is essential
- Experience with risk assessment and troubleshooting
This is a great opportunity to join an established and highly regarded studio at the forefront of design.