Planning Recruitment are supporting a small Shoreditch based practice who are looking for an Architect with 3 – 4 years post qualification experience* to join them working closely with one of the Founding Directors on projects within the housing, heritage and masterplanning sectors.
Role and responsibilities:-
- Working closely with a Director to assist and co-lead on numerous projects at any given time.
- Lead and assist on projects at all RIBA stages.
- Liaise directly with clients and contractors.
- Attend site visits.
- Adapt to working on projects of varying scales and building types.
- Use AutoCAD and Revit to produce working drawings.
Key skills and experience:-
- 3 – 4 years post qualification experience.
- Experience working on residential and/or heritage projects.
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency.
- Adaptability to work on projects of varying scales and typologies.
- Experience across all RIBA stages (essential experience up to and including stage 4)
- Site experience.
- Confident liasing with contractors and clients, including high net-worth individuals.
- Excellent communication skills.
*Where we indicate a band of PQE for a role, this indicates how long we would expect an architectural professional to take to gain the level of experience required in an appropriate context. It does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE who can demonstrate that they have acquired the relevant experience.
In return, you will be joining a long-established practice offering the opportunity to work on projects across all stages and a huge variety of projects. The role is full-time in the Shoreditch office, with occasional visits to site.
To be considered for the role, please apply with a copy of your CV.
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply with a copy of your CV by pressing the apply button to be considered. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.