Well rounded architects for key retrofit projects
High-profile practice with a family feel is looking for a couple of stand-out architects due to some recent project wins. In a swish and central office, this studio boasts top tier clients and is responsible for realising some of the most exciting sustainable retrofit projects across commercial, mixed-use and culture. This is an opportunity for passionate and considered creatives to carve their career in a studio that doesn't pigeonhole and invests in employee well-being and progression as much as great projects.
- Work within a team on key retrofit projects across all stages.
- Extensive collaboration and conceptualise design ideas.
- Production of planning and technical information in Revit.
- Day to day lead on a project/s reporting to director.
- Manage projects along with scope, timeline and budget.
- Client liaison and management.
- Lead coordination with external consultants and authorities.
- Oversee drawn information.
Skills and Experience
- PartIII qualified or equivalent with a strong academic and career record.
- Interest in adaptive re-use and sustainability.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and thorough design analysis through an exceptionally well-presented portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for your work with the ambition to progress your career.
- Client facing and project running experience (senior architect)
- Revit preferred but not essential.
This studio would welcome applications from recently qualified up to senior architect level, therefore salary is relative and based on experience.
Apply for Well rounded architects for key retrofit projects
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert