Senior Architect / Associate for boutique projects
Established since the 90's, this practice is synonymous with quality design across projects or varying scale, type and location. Hiring only the best of the best across architecture and interior design, this studio have a world-class reputation, combining heritage with a contemporary vision that transforms bold ideas into truly inspiring projects. You will be joining in a senior role, taking the lead from start to finish and supported in the growth of your own career. If you have oodles of ambition and creative drive, the opportunities here are endless including associate-ship for the right candidate.
- Oversee teams predominantly on (but not limited to), housing and commercial projects.
- Liaise with client, authorities and external consultant teams.
- Strive for quality and innovation through the conceptual stages of projects without compromise.
- Lead by example and mentor more junior members of staff.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified architect with demonstrable project leading experience.
- From a design focused background with a strong career record.
- Experience across high-end residential and/or commercial retro-fit. International project experience would also be beneficial.
- Significant experience liaising with clients, managing teams and coordinating consultants from start to finish.
- Eagerness to be part of an ambitious team and reach your career goals.
- Experience in using Revit.
Apply for Senior Architect / Associate for boutique projects
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert