Associate Interior Designer - workplace
- White Space
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £60,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Interior Designer / Decorator
A global design practice who are listed within the UK Top 20 and within the Global Top 100 of architectural practices is hiring for an Interior Designer to join their workplace team!!
With their Head Office in London, they have studios across the UK and internationally in New York, Singapore and Amsterdam.
They have an incredibly welcoming team offering a huge support network to further your skills and career!
Your role will include the following;
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the London interiors department, including allocation of resources to suit project needs and general development of best practice, in consultation with the Interiors Directors
- Liaise with the Interiors Directors to optimise the use of skills and resources on a week-to-week basis and attend monthly Interiors management meetings to monitor progress in achieving Business Plan objectives and performance of individual projects
- Responsible for business development, including presenting regularly to clients (existing and new clients), .
- Oversee/ lead creative design and technical solutions and present selected interiors projects; provide design leadership/guidance to the interior team on those particular projects
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Interior Design, advanced Revit skills, experience working within workplace projects and experience with running projects and working directly with clients and contractors.
A competitive salary and package on offer! Please get in touch ASAP for more information!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Apply for Associate Interior Designer - workplace
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert