Experienced Part II or Recently Qualified Part III
- £32000-38000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Job position
- Assistant, Associate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Architectural Assistant, Architectural Technician
This studio are looking to recruit an experienced, talented and creative Part 2 Assistant or newly qualified Architect with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on high-end residential projects. Project size is wide ranging from small mews properties and one off apartments / penthouses to large apartment buildings / mixed use schemes with construction values from £1m - £20m.
- Working on a variety of UK-based residential projects, both new build and refurbishment.
- Regular and effective liaising with project lead and design team, clients, consultants.
- Production of high quality visualisations and presentatio drawings.
- Prepare detail drawings and technical information.
Skills & Experience
- Practice experience working through all RIBA stages.
- Must have strong design ability including experience of detail / technical design and delivery
- Must have excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability. Should be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar) and have appropriate rendering competencies. Experience of Autocad and Revit is advantageous
- Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be confident, approachable and a strong team player
- Will be comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- Will most likely have worked in a small to medium sized practice specialising in residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel / heritage)
Apply for Experienced Part II or Recently Qualified Part III
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert