Design Manager - Exciting Consultancy Firm
- £35000-43000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Job position
- Associate, Board member
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- General Manager, Interior Designer / Decorator, Senior Management
A successful consultancy firm are seeking a Design Manager to join their London team. This organisation will provide the opportunity to work with some of the world's most prestigious architectural practices on high-profile design projects across the globe. For clarity, this is a non-design role, and will suit architects and designers looking to transition into a design management role and make use of their design coordination and organisational skills.
Additionally, we would be particularly interested to hear from candidates with experience in masterplanning, both in the UK and or Internationally.
- Support the Senior Design Manager and or Associate in setting up project activities.
- Demonstrate pro-active approach to engaging with the project team(s), following up on information exchanges and monitoring programme tasks independently.
- Ability to work under the mentorship of a Senior Design Manager or Associate for tasks relevant to the design manager role.
- Be an ambassador for the organisation.
- Provide a high quality of service and receive positive feedback from the Client.
- Issue documentation with accuracy and in a timely manner that represents the company in a positive light.
Skills and Experience
- An acute attention to detail and passion for exceptional quality in everything you do.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Ability to manage workload priorities.
- An excellent sense of strategic thinking and design empathy, with proven examples in your career.
- To be reliable and dependable.
Apply for Design Manager - Exciting Consultancy Firm
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert