Project Architect - Commercial
Growing and friendly south London practice is looking for a capable Part III to run some exciting current and upcoming projects in the office, predominantly within the commercial workplace fit-out sector. This supportive team from a notable design pedigree is extremely busy with London-based projects across workplace, housing, private high-end residential and hotels, and offers an excellent opportunity to build on client-facing and team- leading experience, even at junior level. If you are looking to grow your portfolio and gain some excellent hands-on experience on a variety of projects, this could be for you!
- Day-to-day project lead on a range of commercial workplace projects, new build and refurbishment, up to 15 m.
- Produce planning and technical information in Vectorworks.
- Liaise with both private clients and developers, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with a keen eye for design.
- Well-rounded experience at design and technical stages, commercial workplace fit out circa 15 m.
- Client-facing experience.
- Sound knowledge of UK building code regulations.
- Vectorworks and Sketchup ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
Apply for Project Architect - Commercial
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert