- White Space
- Worthing, West Sussex
- Up to £30,000 per annum (Experience dependent)
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Sales / Marketing
An established UK AJ100 practice are recruiting for a marketing coordinator to join their growing Worthing studio. This 100-strong practice provides exceptional architectural services within multiple sectors including residential, commercial, education and community.
One of the best things about this practice is their dedication to their staff, highlighting mentorship and training as one of the main values of the practice. You will be working in a vibrant office that encourages work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including hybrid working, regular social events and more.
This marketing coordinator role will involve supporting the Marketing and HR Manager and Managing Director on a full-time basis.
This role offers a range of responsibilities that will include:
• Image and written content support for website + management of the company social media platforms
• Layout and design of marketing collateral such as brochures, case studies and CV’s
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations
• Arranging photography of completed projects
• Preparing award submissions
• Tracking and assisting with fee proposals and tender submissions
• Keeping internal communications updated via the company intranet
• Planning and organizing marketing events
• Preparation and distribution of newsletters and surveys with an email/survey broadcast software
• PA duties for the Managing Director
To be considered for this role you must possess:
• Excellent creative writing skills
• Experience of managing Social Media accounts for a business
• A can-do approach to all aspects of work
• Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, InDesign and Photoshop
• Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Discretion and the ability to work with confidential information
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent
If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply today as this position is not to be missed!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert